Katrina C22/100 For sale

For Sale - Careel 18, Single owner, only ever sailed on Botany Bay on Sundays.......
Edwin Flynn
Old Fart

Katrina C22/100 For sale

Postby Edwin Flynn » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:27 pm

Ahoy Careelers, My friend Clive has asked me to give notice that he wants to sell his Careel 22 Katrina. This boat is in excellent condition and sits on a near new trailer, just 2 years old. The boat has been exceptionally maintained and is very clean and ready to sail from the moment that you buy her. I will be posting photos as soon as possible. If you are looking to upgrade to a Careel 22 in as new condition this is the boat for you.

PM me if you are interested in seeing this lovely boat.

cheers
Ed
Wanton C22/110
All I wanna do is sail!!
The following is my club's web site which I authored. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed building it.
http://www.baysidetrailableyachtclub.com

Edwin Flynn
Old Fart

Re: Katrina C22/100 For sale

Postby Edwin Flynn » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:04 am

Update:

Ahoy everyone I have a little more information about Katrina C22/100. This boat has only this year been refitted with a new methylated spirit stove. Clive also fitted a new Mercury 9 HP outboard motor to Katrina about 4 years ago. In typical Clive style this motor has been meticulously maintained and is like new. The boat also comes with a full set of Careel 22 sail wardrobe. Clive is presently doing a stock check so that the sails can be listed here. I mentioned above that the trailer was replaced with a new galvanized trailer designed specifically for a Careel 22.

This boat is up for sale by a genuine, but not desperate seller. Selling only due to advancing age. Asking price is $18,000 but just like everything the price is negotiable and the boat will be sold subject to a respectable price offer that reflects the true value and condition of this boat.
Wanton C22/110
All I wanna do is sail!!
The following is my club's web site which I authored. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed building it.
http://www.baysidetrailableyachtclub.com

Return to “For Sale”