Careel 22 for sale (CC65) - Blairgowrie/Melbourne (Can be viewed on mooring)

For Sale - Careel 18, Single owner, only ever sailed on Botany Bay on Sundays.......
Halley71
Land Lubber

Careel 22 for sale (CC65) - Blairgowrie/Melbourne (Can be viewed on mooring)

Postby Halley71 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:31 am

Dear Careel Enthusiasts,

I have owned my Careel since 2009 and have decided to move up to a slightly bigger boat for longer/further adventures. I am the second owner of this boat and it used to be called "Tinker Too" and I renamed her "Josephine" (Joey). She has been part of our family for many years and we have done some wonderful trips around Port Phillip Bay, but mainly around the lower part of the bay. It is really sad to see her go, but I have learnt so much about the craft on her and taught my two young daughter a thing or two about sailing on her. I have upgraded quite a few features on her over the years, but there are still little jobs that can be done to improve her further. I replaced the engine about 3 years ago with a Yamaha 8, which powers her adequately and has been regularly serviced. I have a good friend that builds performance dinghy's in Melbourne and he has helped me over my journey with various upgrades and advice to stop me spending money on stuff that won't make much difference to performance and general pleasure (but possibly modify the contents of your wallet)!
I have put a realistic price on her at $12,950. Please see link to the advertisement (below). Please give me a call if you are interested (0434) 602 676.
Ramon
https://www.boatsales.com.au/boats-for- ... ss=Premium

Return to “For Sale”