NYE at Myall

A place to talk about Cruising, Cruising modifications, show photos of Cruising.
Bartz
Petty Officer

NYE at Myall

Postby Bartz » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:10 am

I can't seem to find much on what's happening up at the Myalls over New Years?
I have to work Friday morning, grrr, then thinking about heading up over the weekend. Of course I'd like to do fri-Monday but with toddler, child and dog in tow and pregnant wife this may be reduced to just a one nighter for NYE.
So who's going, where will everyone be moored for NYE, have I missed where the info is elsewhere on the site?
Cheers
Steven

maxm
Old Fart

Re: NYE at Myall

Postby maxm » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:26 pm

Hi Steven,
If you're a CCYA member then all that info is in the latest club newsletter sent out just in this last week or so. There would have been an email from the editor.

If you're not a member then there's an application form downloadable here http://www.careel.com/docs/CCYAapplication.pdf The first year is free but since renewals are due in about March or April that means joining now gives free membership through to about April 2019.
Max
C22/54 "Katrina II"
Mitsubishi PC Challenger auto

"It could easily be accomplished viz a coppuder"
(Dr Strangelove)

Bartz
Petty Officer

Postby Bartz » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:37 pm

Thanks Max,
Yes I am a member but I can't find the last newsletter in my email. I must have hidden it somewhere special arghhh!
Looks like we have other plans for NYE now anyway so maybe next year.
Cheers
Steven

maxm
Old Fart

Postby maxm » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:54 pm

Hi Steven,

As you're a member, you should have had access to the member's area but you didn't. I've given you access now which means things will look a little different the next time you log in. So now you can also find this info in there. You also have access to all the past newsletters that we have on file, meeting minutes and a few other bits and bobs.
Max
C22/54 "Katrina II"
Mitsubishi PC Challenger auto

"It could easily be accomplished viz a coppuder"
(Dr Strangelove)

Return to “Cruising”