Works as nicely as the Castle rudder, made originally for a Bull 7000 sportsboat.
Measures 1400mm (blade only) long, 275mm wide at top down to 115mm at tip. 52mm thick in stock and 48mm thick in thickest part of blade.
Made of carbon on foam, weighs about 6.5kgs.
Stock comes with it but I'd recommend fabricating something better out of stainless square tube (like my excellent Yachtworks stock). Stock worked fine at the last Nats, set up so it's nicely balanced.
I'll add a Ronstan telescopic BattleStick but you'll need to buy a universal joint (app $15) because the last one broke and the others I have are probably too old and unreliable.
Distance between pintles is 10" (26cm) - not really changeable since the s/s straps are epoxy'd in.
Can deliver around the Central Coast.
0403 079 718
Old for sale entries that are no longer on the market. This area is for reference only and so is locked against new postings
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Nationals Trophies 4 Sale - Bulk Deals
- Posts: 3340
- Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:16 am
- Location: NSW again, and still boatless
- P6190007 (Small).JPG (18.07 KiB) Viewed 763 times
- P6190008 (Small).JPG (28.97 KiB) Viewed 763 times
- P6190010 (Small).JPG (29.95 KiB) Viewed 763 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest